A pimple on the skin doesn’t leave easily with soaring temperatures. With the right diet, one can achieve one’s goals of a clear complexion. Here are a few tips to a flawless skin:
- Cleanse your face with warm water and soap free face-wash.
- Apply cleansing milk and rub it in till oil floats. Remove with tap water followed by splashes of cold water.
- Your weekly routine would be to steam your face for ten minutes and then apply a pack of sandalwood powder mixed with ‘multanni mitti’ powder. Allow it to tighten for fifty minutes. Wash off with hot water followed by splashes of icy cold water.
- Chew a few bitter neem leaves daily and also apply a pack made with the same, if you are not allergic to it.
- Dry grind some orange peels when in season and refrigerate. When needed, take out a tablespoon, mix with water and apply.
- Mix cinnamon or nutmeg powder with lime juice and apply on the pimples. If your skin is dry, add honey.
- Eat cucumber daily and apply its pulp on the pimple.
- A combination of Vitamins ‘A’+’C’+’E’ taken once a week is beneficial.
- Drink coconut water on a regular basis. You can also freeze it and rub the cubes on your face.
- A ripe papaya/tomato paste not only helps in treating pimples but also helps remove marks, wrinkles and dullness in complexion.
- Avoid cakes, pastries, chocolates with nuts, butter, cheese, dry fruits, thick spicy curries, junk and fast foods. Substitute aerated waters with limbu-pani, sugarcane juice and rose syrup squash.
- Substituting some meals in the week for watermelon or cucumbers will help reduce weight.
- A glass of ‘mosambi’ juice daily flushes your system of all impurities and is a great liver cleanser.
- The paste of nutmeg, sandalwood powder and rose water helps combat pimples.
- Rub a piece of alum on a wet face for a minute. While venturing out, you can apply a sunscreen with SPF 25.
- If your skin is red and inflamed, mix rose oil with milk and some powdered oats.
- Emotional upheavals, distress, mental tension, anxiety and depression take a toll on your face and pimples. Restore the disturbance with peace.
Latest posts by Parsi Times Administrator (see all)
- Unseen Beauty Of Our Divine Town Udwada - 11 May2016
- Heartfelt Harnai - 10 May2016
- Combat Those Pimples - 10 May2016