No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Cheese-Cakes
For the Bottom Layer: 4-6 brownies/ brownie chunks / or Cookie Crumbs.
For the Filling: 250gms – softened Cream Cheese; ¾ Cup – Nutella; 1 tsp – Vanilla Extract; 1½ cup – Heavy Cream; pinch – Salt.
For the Top Layer: 12-18 Straw-berries halved (about 3 small ones per cup); 6-8 Tbsp – Whipped Cream.
- Divide the crumbs or brownie chunks between 4 to 6 individual cups.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and salt, mix to combine.
- In a bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture until combined.
- Pipe or spoon the filling on top of the bottom layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Before serving, add strawberries and whipped cream. If desired, garnish with chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips, or chocolate sauce.
Delicious Prawns Scampi
250gms – Thin Spaghetti or Angel-hair Pasta; ½ cup Butter; 4 cloves – Minced Garlic; 1500 gms – Shrimp (peeled and deveined); 1 Cup – Dry White Wine; ½ Teaspoon – Freshly Ground Black Pepper; 1 Cup – Grated Parmesan Cheese; 2 Tablespoons – Fresh Parsley (finely chopped).
Method: Boil a large pot of salted water. Stir in the spaghetti or pasta and return pot to boil until cooked as per your preference. Drain well and keep aside. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Now, on low flame, stir in wine and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 seconds while stirring constantly. Mix shrimp with drained pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
Latest posts by PT Reporter (see all)
- મહાબાનુ મોદી-કોટવાલ અને પુત્ર કૈઝાદ કર્મવીર પુરૂષકર મહારત્ન એવોર્ડથી સન્માનિત - 7 December2019
- પારસી જીમખાનાએ ફેબ ઓલ-ઝોરો આર્મ-રેસલિંગ સ્પર્ધા યોજી - 7 December2019
- વિશેષ અદાલત પારસી દંપતીઓને છૂટાછેડા અપાવશે - 7 December2019