Fire At Contractor Baug, Mahim

On 14th December, 2019, Mahim’s Contractor Baug reported a fire breaking out in the Godrej Foundation Building’s electrical mains, on the ground floor. Baug residents acted immediately to contain the fire which started at 10:45 am, even as building residents evacuated their flats for safety. A fire brigade was called and the fire was successfully doused by 11:30 am, with no injuries to residents. As the fire engulfed a part of the electric cables, the residents of Godrej Foundation Building were inconvenienced without steady electricity supply for a while.

Leave a Reply