Hoshang J B Jal
- Committed as your ‘Full Time Trustee’, assuring unconditional availability all through the week.
- A meritorious career spanning 35 years in the Indian Civil Service (IRS) as Asst. Commissioner, felicitated with the prestigious Presidential Award for ‘Specially Distinguished Record of Service’.
- Areas Of Focus: Protection of Sacred Doongerwadi Land; Re-examine and resolve ongoing court cases; Root for Reservations for Education seats; Develop and Implement Youth-To-Senior Outreach Programs; Strengthen Baug Committees.
- Motto: ‘Service-Before-Self’ – has undertaken numerous helpful community service initiatives over the past decades.
- Staunch proponent of complete Transparency, Respectfulness and Performance-oriented Work Environment at the BPP.
Dr. Adil Malia
- A success-story in himself – rising from very humble beginnings to being recognised among ‘The Top 110 ‘Influential Global Thinkers’ today.
- Over 40 years of solid, successful corporate experience in Governance and Management Practices; Conflict Resolution and Building Board capabilities, with numerous national & Multinational organisations.
- Focus on Future Development & Progress of Parsi Youth; Protecting Senior Citizens; and Safe-guarding our Properties and Unique Practises.
- A staunch, practicing Zoroastrian with plans to engage youth and rekindle their continued faith in our religion.
- Will sincerely invest his time to Manage Affairs of BPP – particularly to ‘Build Trust’ & ‘Rebuild its Credibility’.
Lion Daara Patel
- Has dedicated 4 decades of his life to Community Service & Social Service, serving the under-privileged and needy.
- Received innumerable awards for service to Society, Community and the Pharma industry, including ‘Maharashtra State Champion Awards for Corona Warriors 2020-21’; the Lion’s International President Award; ‘Pharma Professional of the Decade’ and ‘Pharma Ratna, Lifetime Award’.
- Strong Suits: Vast and effective experience in People-Management, Handling Diverse Groups; Leading a Team; Ideating and Executing Projects successfully.
- Focus on Community-centric initiatives especially related to health and overall wellbeing, including Regular Medical Check-ups in baugs; Distribution of Free Medicines; Setting up Day Care Centres with Physiotherapy facilities for Senior Citizens; and ensuring Smooth-Working with fellow Trustees.
- Proven track record as a Community Activist (for over 2 decades) and currently a sitting BPP Trustee (for 6½ years), with innumerable achievements and successful initiatives undertaken for the cause of the underprivileged.
- Complete hands-on Trustee, hasving visited every baug/colony and worked at grassroot levels with community members for betterment of the Community.
- Focus: Community Welfare and Housing of the community, with special emphasis towards serving the Middle-class and the poor. Staunchly opposed to selling Trust-houses to the rich to raise finances for the Trust.
- Reinforcing the ‘TRUST’ In ‘Trustee’, he stands proud as one of the most active, accomplished and respected Trustees today, who looks to continue serving the Community and the Trust with enhanced passion and dedication.