Up for a few fun riddles? Try cracking these riddles without looking up the answers below. How many did you get right?
1. The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it.
What is it?
2. There is a certain crime, that if it is attempted, is punishable, but if it is committed, is not punishable. What is the crime?
3. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you.
4. That attorney is my brother, testified the accountant. But the attorney testified he didn’t have a brother. Who is lying?
5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain in the world?
6. You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
7. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
8. If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?
9. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
10. If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have?
11. Why are televisions attracted to people ?
12. If Mehramai works in a sweet shop and is 5ft-6” tall, with a waist of 40 inches and shoe size of 7.5,
what do you think she weighs?
13. What loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night?
14. Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?
15. Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time,
in the same month and year and yet they’re not twins. How is this possible?
16. Why can’t a man living in Navsari be buried in Surat?
17. How can you add eight ‘8s’ to add up to 1000?
18. During which month do people sleep the least?
19. When do you go at red, but stop at green?
20. Can you write cow in 13 letters ?
1. A Coffin!
3. Your name!
4. Neither, the accountant is his sister!
5. It was still Mount Everest! It just wasn’t discovered!
6. Second! Since you overtook the second person, you are now in their place!
7. All months!
8. Five. There are only four colors, so five socks guarantee that at least two will be the same color.
10. One! The one you took away!
11. Because, people turn them on!
13. A Pillow!
14. You stop imagining!
15. It’s because they’re two of a set of triplets!
16. Because he is still living!
17. 888 + 88 + 8 + 8 + 8 = 1000
18. February because it’s the shortest month!
19. When you are eating a watermelon!
20. See o double you !
- ડાયના એદલજી આઈસીસી હોલ ઓફ ફેમમાં સામેલ થનારા પ્રથમ ભારતીય મહિલા બન્યા - 25 November2023
- સંજાણ ડે મેમોરિયલ સ્તંભના 103માં સાલગ્રેહની ઉજવણી - 25 November2023
- ચીનોય અગિયારીની ગટરની કટોકટીને સંબોધવા માટે એનસીએમ વર્ચ્યુઅલ મીટિંગ યોજે છે - 25 November2023